leslie... THe windshield wipers one was very smart I really enjoyed it. I like the idea that there is chaos and order when it rain outside. Loved the big splashes that started to come during the middle of the piece they kind of woke me up. ~the Sun is going to blow up.. funny and dark I like.
nicole: twitter- spelling over and over haha longish I wish there was a little something else to it maybe some music?. cute ending.
Jimmeeeyy: All the different prayers flow lovely together. I especially like the other languages that I cannot understand. Its beautiful. The english preacher is a bit annoying but I like the overall theme you did a good shocking job. GOD ending ;) 2nd one wow can you say creepy?! i might have nightmares. HAHA Im glad you left the its in the public domain. I find that so annoying whenever I hear audiobooks.
kirsten: When I met you at the disco-tech! I feel like getting up and dancing. It sounds more like djing. I'm not sure how much you messed with the found data but it sounds pretty good. I don't know if you found it all from one song already made and broke it up or if you put it together piece by piece. 2nd one.. very peaceful and hawiish like. Im not sure it was as much of an attention grabber as the first one. Although they both had the same feel I thought as far as a style.
KAtie: opera ? sounds beautiful but the abrupt ending is a bit confusing. Looping it however worked fine. 2nd one I like a lot. All the strange sounds coming together to make one musical piece is static.
Gaby: how cute! in a vary annoying strange way lol. I can't help but to think she's hiccuping the entire time . 2 nd loop... This piece would definitely be better for a surround sound sound system. I get the feeling of space being projected.
SAra: Repetition is obvious and the end was a bit draggy but I really liked the switch from the first part to the middle. Great beginning though! I really got excited. 2nd loop.. nice acoustic touch I wish there was more of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment