Born and raised in Pogradec, Albania. Interested in Photography, Film, and Writing.But more interested in Human functions, interactions, ways of thinking and varieties in culture.
It's been great playing around with sounds and putting them together to create a new mood. I never thought how much sound is like writing. Especially since we worked with found sound I thought I would have a bit less freedom but instead it ended up flowing freely and taking flight as a brand new peace made by me. Learning Audacity has been a trial and error process but its very simple. Easier than Final Cut thats for sure! ;)
It's been great playing around with sounds and putting them together to create a new mood. I never thought how much sound is like writing. Especially since we worked with found sound I thought I would have a bit less freedom but instead it ended up flowing freely and taking flight as a brand new peace made by me. Learning Audacity has been a trial and error process but its very simple. Easier than Final Cut thats for sure! ;)
ReplyDelete