Today in class we performed a fluxus movement piece where all of my classmates and I went in a room at a certain time and all performed different actions based on our scores that we had previously made. The experience was different then I expected. My movement was to write for the 90 minute period with two five minute breaks under a pink blanket in the middle of the room. Overal I achieved what I said I was going to do but there were a few shocking surprises. For one I got toothpicks thrown on me as I was laying down out of no where.haha it was funny though. And then since I was covered under the blancket I wasn't sure what was going on, but I heard a scream and yelling so I had to look and of course there was a girl getting kidnapped by these two guys in camo.
Overal I really enjoyed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment