kelsey O
I really liked the idea that you took the ritual aspect and actually made a ritual. Very creative! Although the video could be seen as different stories with different meanings I dont think it hurt your video at all. Loved the fire effects!
Nicole
Soo cute but joel is right very sad.. I loved that you were a part of the project tied up in all the wire. Very good correlation between the loved pet and loved technology!
Joel!
Happy POP! lovee it.. and hate it.. the entire time I just wanted to say the next line but then another obnoxious song came on. The lyrics I wanted to write down to see the message that you are sending but it was a bit difficult to keep up since I would get so excited and like Gaby said all the memories from the past just kept popping up.
Will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment